Due September 16th
The purpose of this assignment is to create an outline for your first written piece of the senior exhibition. Consider everything that you need to know about your topic before you can start to argue a particular point of view. Remember the questions should generate more factual answers than biased ones.
1) Brainstorm a list of questions that must be answered.
2) Organize the questions in a logical manner. Think about what you need to know first. Is it a definition? History? Explaining a concept?
3) You should have somewhere between 15 and 25 questions. More is not necessarily better.
4) You will graded on your ability to create intelligent and essential questions for your background. Remember your background piece will be based on this outline.
What you must include in the assignment:
1) A typed list of questions in logical order
2) An annotated works cited page that includes at least three sources that you will use for your background. The annotations might include your interview if you have already completed it. Take time to write three effective and succinct sentences in your annotation. The purpose of an annotation is to describe your source, explain why it is a valid source, and how it will be helpful to your project.